Macomb, Oakland, St. Clair, Wayne
Home infusion therapy is a safe and effective alternative to care in a hospital or clinic. Therapy at home often costs less and patients tell us they recovery faster and experience less stress.
We work with you and your family to schedule visits from registered nurses trained to provide compassionate and professional care at home. Our pharmacy also provides all necessary equipment and supplies.
- Reducing hospital stays and avoiding the risk of infection
- Care in the privacy of your home
- An ideal option to manage chronic diseases
- Pre-discharge assessment
- Investigation of alternative financial arrangements for therapy
- Evaluation of therapy and equipment needs
- Infectious disease treatment
- Palliative care
- Transplant care
- Blood disorder treatment
- Total parenteral nutrition (TPN)
- Antibiotic / antifungal / antiviral therapy
- Pain management (subcutaneous, intravenous)
- Hydration management/electrolyte replacement
- Anti-emetic therapy
- Corticosteroid therapy
- Magnesium infusions
- Nutritional support
- Injectable osteoporosis drugs
Home can be the best place to recover from surgery, injury or to manage a chronic condition. We'll ensure the transition from hospital to home is as safe and seamless as possible.
Hospice Detroit - Farmington Hills: 248-355-9900
Compassionate care with an emphasis on managing symptoms so you can focus on living life to the fullest.