Lincoln, Lawrence, Copiah, Simpson, Jefferson Davis, Covington
Comfort Care in Brookhaven since 2012
We recognize that every life is to be cherished. Hospice is not about giving up, it’s about choosing how you want to live moving forward.
Support includes practical, emotional and spiritual support for everyone affected by a serious illness. You have 24/7 access to our team so you can focus on important moments with the people you love. Call us to learn about your options.
- 24/7 access to the care
- Home medical equipment, medications and personal care supplies
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Pain and other symptoms managed to your goals
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Spiritual care and support
- We Honor Veterans, level-1 certification
- Pre-bereavement ad ongoing grief support
- Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence