Covington, Forrest, George, Greene, Jones, Lamar, Marion, Pearl River, Perry, Stone, Wayne
Your comfort, safety and quality of life guide every step of our care. We start by listening. When we understand your needs and values, you receive a personal level of care.
Effective hospice care relies on the experience, skill and compassion of our nurses, therapists, aides and others. We carefully select and train caregivers to adhere to the highest standards in home health. Call us for a no-obligation consultation.
- 24/7 access to care
- Home medical equipment, medication and personal care supplies
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Pain and other symptoms managed to your goals
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Spiritual care and support
- Hospice aides for personal care and light homemaking
- Physical therapy, dietary counseling and other therapy services
- Ongoing grief support
Care provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing facility or your personal residence.
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that nursing services, medications, supplies and equipment are covered when there is a diagnosis requiring hospice care.