Barry, Lawrence (partial), Stone (northern portion)
Your safety, dignity and comfort guide every step of our care. We start by listening and understanding your most pressing concerns. Our Medicare-approved support includes practical, emotional and spiritual care to help your family share important moments together.
Hospice care is not about giving up, it’s about living the best quality of life possible—all the way to the very end. Call us to learn about your options.
- 24/7 access to care
- Care coordinated with your doctor
- Home medical equipment including beds, walkers and chairs
- Medications and personal care supplies
- Pain and other symptoms managed to your goals
- Physical, dietary and other therapy services
- Spiritual care and support
- Respite care (relief) for family caregivers
- Hospice aides to help with the tasks of daily living
- Ongoing grief support
Care is provided wherever you call home, whether it be a hospital, nursing home, assisted living or your personal residence.
Did you know that hospice is fully covered by Medicare? That’s right, you can rest assured that nursing services, medications, supplies and equipment are covered when there is a diagnosis requiring hospice care.
Palliative care is an extra layer of relief from the symptoms, pain and stress of a serious illness. It focuses on improving quality of life for patients and their families.
Care includes help navigating the medical system to ensure care aligns with your goals. It does not signal that someone is giving up hope for recovery. Support can begin at any stage of illness, with patients moving in and out of care as needed.