What is Home Health?
Home health care enables you to live as independently as possible while recovering from illness, injury or surgery. It offers smooth transitions back home with visits from nurses and therapists who help you regain your strength and quality of life.
Effective at-home care relies on the experience, skill and compassion of our staff. We carefully select and train caregivers to adhere to the highest standards in health care. Call us at 833-380-9583 to learn about your options
Skilled home health care includes:
- Wound care
- Post-operative care
- Home infusion therapy
- Home health aides
- Catheter placement and care
- Colostomy and ileostomy management
- Cardiac and respiratory management
- Monitoring vital signs
- Pain management
- Monitoring of medical equipment and needs evaluation
- Laboratory services
- Therapy Services
- Telehealth support options
- Physical and occupational therapy
- Balance and mobility
- Fall prevention
- Speech therapy
- Dietary counseling
- Medical Social Services
- Short and- long-term care planning
- Assessment of home situation, safety, financial and community resources
- Patient and family education
Specialized care for medical conditions
We have developed 16 evidence-based management programs covering the most frequently seen conditions. We'll work with you and your doctor on a plan for coordinated care and education.
- Congestive heart failure
- Orthopedic rehabilitation
- Balance problems
Skilled home health care is different from home personal care?
You may hear the terms home health care or skilled home health care interchangeably with personal care or companion care. It's important to understand the difference.
Medicare and insurance coverage for In-home health care
Medicare, Medicaid and most private insurance plans pay for physician-ordered home health. Our staff will work with your insurance provider on coverage and benefits.